Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Done!!!!

I'm finally done with school! No more crying and stressing and studying and bs'ing... I'M DONE! Whew! Graduation was so awesome! I loved having my family there to watch me graduate. It's still kind of weird to think that I won't have to go back to school anymore. Holy Cow! But now it's on to job hunting....BLAH! Job hunting takes so much time and so much energy and when you get rejected, you feel like the scum of the earth. But I found a quote by Diane Von Furstenberg that lifts my spirits every time I read it. It goes "You always have to eat humble pie at some point...every rejection is the fuel for what you will be." What a positive way of looking at rejection! It really does teach you and help you grow. Hopefully I wont have to be taught too much during this life draining job hunt!

Friends in the program: Michelle Petersen, Hanna Turner, Cari Hale

2 comments:

Cody and Jill said...

Congrats Melissa i came arcoss your blog through Hailey and Kory's that is great that you are done!

Caley said...

Hey! I found your blog and its adorable! You are so cute!