Monday, February 2, 2009

Almost Done!

This semester has been crazy! I didn't think I would be working so hard during my last semester in school. Logan has been working really hard too. He basically studies every day from about 9-5 with his study partner, Jon. Here's the two of them hard at work.

So I've been really thinking about it and I only have two more months before I graduate! What am I going to do after that?! Holy cow, I have to look for a REAL JOB now. Right now I'm putting together my portfolio so I can start contacting people around here. I don't exactly care what my first job is right now especially since I might not be able to be picky. I love hospitality, health care, and commercial design! I really would love to get a job doing those. I do like residential quite a bit too but I see myself ending up in a bigger design or architectural firm. I also would love to start my own jewelry business. I haven't really been able to do much with that so far because of school but hopefully I'll be able to do more with it after I graduate. Who knows what is going to happen but for now I just have to worry about the question, where do I look and who needs an interior designer during the condition the economy is in right now?! This is going to be hard.

No comments: