Monday, February 16, 2009

"Love Day"


So the reason why I titled this entry "Love Day" is because I've heard tons of guys say that Valentines Day is just a dumb "Love Day". I think it's really funny that Valentines Day is pretty much just for the ladies. I do feel it is important however, to let your husband know that you LOVE them too so I usually get Logan something or do something for him like write a letter. This Valentines Day was a little different. We both didn't get each other anything. I really didn't care, all I wanted was a whole day to spend with Logan where we had fun and did whatever we wanted. Logan isn't one of those guys who doesn't understand why Valentines Day is important, thankfully. He came up with the idea that we were going to get Chinese food (what we ate on the night he proposed Feb. 14th 2007) and watch any movie that I wanted. I loved the idea, it's probably one of my most favorite things to do with him. We started off the day with a full-on scour of the apartment. Since I am at school all day its really hard for me to keep the apartment really tidy. Then we proceeded to go to Idaho Falls and just goof off. I had a coupon for Texas Roadhouse for a free appetizer but it expired on the 10th, we decided to see if they'd let us get one anyway. They did. We got a bloomin onion or an awesome blossim or whatever its called. I've never had one before so it was a first for me. Man that thing is extremely greasy and fattening! The rest of the night we ate our Chinese and chocolate dipped strawberries and watched "Ghost Town". It was a PERFECT day. SIMPLE, FUN, and RELAXING. I LOVE my husband!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I love that your idea of a perfect day is just chillin with your hubby. I agree, sounds like a great time.