Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!

Logan turned 25 on March 4th. Holy cow he's old! :)
I, love birthdays so I tried to make this one as special as possible for him..
First of all, he did get a playstation for his b-day, I also got him some nice pants he's been needing and now he thinks he's such a hottie in them (it's true).
We celebrated first at Logan's parent's home (it was also Reed's birthday, Happy 19th Reed!), we ate cake and ice cream, partied, the usual...
On Wed. Logan and I went out to eat at Red Robin (one of our fav's). I also decorated our apartment for him and surprised him with a yummy Coco Bean cupcake, balloons, and the movie Patch Adams (he's gonna be a doctor so I thought it was appropriate).
On Fri. we went out with my family to go see a movie (Mall Cop) and have even MORE ice cream!
And on Sat., his last day of celebrating, he had a much needed X-BOX party.
I hope it was a fantabulous week Logan and Happy 25th! Love you!

No comments: