Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OK, I guess it's time I'm due for another post...

What a crazy few weeks its been! First off, I had the Interior Design senior show in Feb.
It was fabulous....we all dressed up and admired all the work that us wonderful seniors have been doing these past four years. Even though I really didn't have much in the show (just a few projects), I was still really proud of myself. Four years is a lot of work and a LOT of CRYING! What a stressful major this has been, I never would have guessed. Going to college and taking classes can really make you forget why you went into that major in the first place, the senior show kind of reminded me why I did this. I LOVE interior design. It really is a passion of mine and I'm so glad that I stuck with it for this long. I also really loved sharing that moment with my family. I am so lucky to have people who love me so much come and support me.

1 comment:

A Piece of the Petersons said...

Melissa, that was the perfect major for you... You are going to do so well! Im gonna get a hold of you in the future and i expect some help! ha ha.... Good luck with everything! It looks like your doing great! -Whit