Monday, December 15, 2008

7 semesters down, 1 more to go!

Yay! We're done with our 7th semester! It feels so good to be done with this semester. We did so much hard work but it will all pay off in the end. And I'm so proud to say that Logan got straight A's this semester and that includes a 98% in his Anatomy class. He's such a smarty pants! I'm going to graduate in April and then hopefully get a job around here while Logan finishes up school and graduates in the summer. He has the winter off (lucky) but he still is going to be working hard studying for the MCAT. I know he's going to do great! We're kind of scared to grow up but it sure is fun to have someone with you all along the way! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have Logan at home to comfort me when I'm stressed out and crying about school. He's the best!
This picture represents how it feels to be out of school right now... awwe!

2 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

That looks tranquil.

Melissa said...

thanks...its is, trust me :)