Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Logan and I had a great Christmas this year! We started it off with a visit to his parents house on Christmas Eve. We hung out there till it was time to go to his grandma's house. It's a tradition that every year they go to grandma Miller's house to open a Christmas present on Christmas Eve. We had a lot of fun and got to see a lot of relatives. Our Christmas Eve present was a really nice throw for our living room, its gorgeous. After that we went back to Logan's house to watch his mom open her present from us. We gave her a fake fendi spy bag with a giraffe pattern on it. I have a bag just like it except its zebra print and I love it! We then ventured off ten minutes away to my mom and dad's house and spent Christmas day with them. I was so excited to sleep over because we stayed at the Miller's home last year. Of coarse Logan and I couldn't sleep because we were so excited. Both of us are the super excited Christmas freaks in both of our families so we both had to get up at six and I woke up Eric and my parents. Logan got me a cool new Canon camera. I absolutely love it and have been taking tons of pictures with it. It's a funny story because on Christmas Eve my camera broke and I was so disappointed. Little did I know, Logan was planning to give me a new one the next day! Logan and I got some clothes, a gps for our car (really cool) and many other things that we loved.
I gave Logan a coat that he was so excited about. He already knew he was getting it but he was still so excited to get it on Christmas. One of my favorite things about this Christmas was that my brothers and I all went in on presents for my mom and dad. We got my mom a really pretty and very huge clock and we got my dad a really nice briefcase. I loved watching them open their presents.

Here's a few pics I took with my new camera....just for fun..



Even though its so much fun to get things on Christmas, my absolute favorite thing of all is to be with family. Logan and I are so blessed to be by both families so we can see everyone during the holidays.

3 comments:

the h fam. said...

merry christmas to the millers! i'm loving the artistic pictures! i have a cannon camera too, ben got it for me for our anniversary. anywho glad you had a fabulous christmas!

Skyler and Aubrey said...

Ah! Wonderful Christmas! I miss you...let's do our girl's night this weekend.

BrockandLacey said...

Ah! Christmas Eve was so fun having you guys there. I'm glad you had an awesome Christmas, it looks like you guys had a blast! And your so lucky you only had to drive 10 min between each family! We almost got snowed in at Brocks house in Shelley but i refused to miss Christmas at my house. But call me! i love you!