Monday, December 1, 2008

Too good to be true...

So it is the end of our amazing Thanksgiving break. I'm pretty bummed but it had to end sometime. We had so much fun this last week! We were supposed to spend Thanksgiving with Logan's family but they were invited to Utah for Thanksgiving and I couldn't get work off on Black Friday so we stayed with my family. It was a lot of fun though! Eric, Sean, Jessi, Mom, Dad, Nanny, and Jessi's mom and dad were there. The food was really good and it was fun to play games with everyone! I love being with family!

Logan and I decided that we wanted to take a little vacation so we had our friends Brandon and Natalie come with us and we stayed in Salt Lake overnight.

We went to Body World first, it was really cool! Basically, people donate their body to this anatomist (I think that's how you spell it) and he plasticises them and displays them so you can see like their muscles, bones, arteries, organs, etc. It was really educational and it really helps you understand how intricate and amazing your body is. One display was of an obese man and it really made me want to keep fit and take care of my body! It's really interesting to see how things like disease, smoking, over-eating and such can effect your body. Logan loved going because he knew all of the scientific names of everything. He was basically our tour guide. He's so smart!


After that we went to eat at The Pie. It's a really yummy pizza place in SLC by the University. Then Logan and I went to the Jazz game. They played against the Nets and lost. I was soooooo dissapointed but it was fun to go! I love Jazz games! The rest of our trip was just shopping and eating at The Olive Garden. Don't be confused, we didn't shop at the Olive Garden, we just ate :).


What a fun and relaxing week! Now it's time to get back to business and finish the semester. We hate it but then again we're so excited to be finished with this semester and be able to relax during Christmas break!

No comments: